Formation of Groups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, I only had two pieces!!!!

But I was making another insinuation about the "master" of a bunch of "reprobates".

Dave
[Sigh] I must "sigh", because the answer I otherwise might have left would probably merit the Ban Hammer, or would have been deleted by the mods at the very least. But I assume you are referring to that member of our group who once sailed the seven seas on a bait boat, working his way up from "begining baiter" to "Journeyman baiter" to....That the guy you meant? He always claimed to be related to Horatio Nelson, the British admiral who beat off the entire French navy in 1805. I always thought he stretched the truth any ways.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[Sigh] I must "sigh", because the answer I otherwise might have left would probably merit the Ban Hammer, or would have been deleted by the mods at the very least. But I assume you are referring to that member of our group who once sailed the seven seas on a bait boat, working his way up from "begining baiter" to "Journeyman baiter" to....That the guy you meant? He always claimed to be related to Horatio Nelson, the British admiral who beat off the entire French navy in 1805. I always thought he stretched the truth any ways.

Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!!

honestly laughed MAO on this one. Is LMAO dyslexic for Less than MOA?

Dave

OKC9-12LEDR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I along with a friend started a preparedness group over 3 years ago. We have over 80 families in this group currently. We meet one a month to discuss current affairs, we have guest speakers who speak on topics like solar power, living off grid, gardening, building community and just lots of prepper talk. There is a wealth of information in this group. I will not post the information but if you want to know more, you can PM me and we can talk. There is a lot of information out there and a lot of very knowledgeable people on the subject. Most have learned about this group from a friend or family member. We don't advertise and you need a contact within the group to get invited to your first meeting. If you are serous and want to get connected, this would be a good way to start.

Latest posts

Top Bottom