France Started Bombing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Historically France has been a background partner in the war against middle east terrorism, and we have mocked them on this forum in other threads.

Haven't seen these news reports, but I'm hoping they get in front of the situation and defend their national pride.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Historically France has been a background partner in the war against middle east terrorism, and we have mocked them on this forum in other threads.

Haven't seen these news reports, but I'm hoping they get in front of the situation and defend their national pride.

They are kind of the butt of all jokes for sure, that goes back for many years. But in reality they've been pretty solid, their military and intelligence service are actually pretty dang good and have been a good partner for years now.

I can't wait to see uncle Ted explain how the French are tougher than Obama. That'll be epic!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow... look at all it takes to get people involved in a war, huh?

Bombing isn't going to do the trick, it never has. We've been bombing Ashkanistan for decades now. <sigh>

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

They are kind of the butt of all jokes for sure, that goes back for many years. But in reality they've been pretty solid, their military and intelligence service are actually pretty dang good and have been a good partner for years now.

I can't wait to see uncle Ted explain how the French are tougher than Obama. That'll be epic!

France has been bombing IS targets for some time now....well over a year in fact.

Yeppers to all the above. Plus, I've heard that they've even been attacking Boko Haram in Africa. In that sense, they have probably done more than Obumba has. I don't know that they (the Obumba's) have done anything more than create a "hashtag" for the kidnapped girls.

I guess we need to now transfer all jokes about France's military over to refer to Obumba's Hashtag Army.

Latest posts

Top Bottom