Glock 43 Taran Tactical +3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The +2 extension is the perfect length for my needs. Minimal added length, gives 8 rounds on tap and allows a full grip. I wonder if they will send us early adopters a spring. Haven't had any reliability issues but still wouldn't mind a stiffer spring to make sure.

I know some other people called and told them that their G43 wasn't feeding reliably with the +2 (honestly), and TT sent them a new spring.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, no to rain on anyones parade, but I have a question. Why are we taking a subcompact pistol and trying to make it larger? I bought the 43 and a Shield to have small 9mm pistols to carry. If wanted I could carry a 26 or a 19 or any number of pistols. Just my .02s

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, no to rain on anyones parade, but I have a question. Why are we taking a subcompact pistol and trying to make it larger? I bought the 43 and a Shield to have small 9mm pistols to carry. If wanted I could carry a 26 or a 19 or any number of pistols. Just my .02s

No one is making it larger, the gun is still the exact same size, lol. a small mag extension doesn't all of the sudden make the 43 the size of a 26/19

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If someone uses it for both carry and home protection, having large extensions for home protection is nice.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I purchased 3 of Taran Tacticals +2 base plates for my 43 and they came with new springs. Great product that made a decent gun and excellent gun. Now, just need to continue working on the trigger pull and mill down that trigger bar.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I purchased 3 of Taran Tacticals +2 base plates for my 43 and they came with new springs. Great product that made a decent gun and excellent gun. Now, just need to continue working on the trigger pull and mill down that trigger bar.
I put a Ghost edge connector in mine and it made a huge difference. Now the trigger is smooth and very light. All for under $30. Not bad if you ask me.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm actually glad someone has finally done this for the 43.
I didn't like the 43 because of the round count but now that TTI is making the +1, +2, and +3 adapters now, I might reconsider on gettin' myself one.
I kinda' wish though that the TTI basepads would fit with the grip like the Walther PPS, SA XDs, S&W Compacts and Shield, and the Ruger Compacts extensions line up with the grip.
But the TTI extended basepads give it that "badass tacticool" look so it's all good in the neighborhood.
As far as that piece of garbage 42 though, that was nothin' more than just a joke, IMHO, even if it had a +5 extended basepad.
That's a different story though for another time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom