Have you ever swore off a bar or place of establishment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Green Chili Kitchen in Yukon. I gave it three tries, didn't like anything about it. I really don't understand why it's always busy. Food's bad, service worse, prices rediculous..

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Interesting how this thread parallels voting/government.............several no votes don't do much to change the establishment........and no matter how much complaining is done and how much word is spread...................the establishment remains open for business with little change.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Applebee's- poor service
I don't recall getting bad service in an Applebee's, just that I didn't care for the food. My brother and I had dinner there twice, about five years apart, and we joked that it took us about five years to forget how much we disliked the food.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The biggest problem I have seen and if you look and pay attention; almost EVERY food establishment is serviced by SYSCO. They are all serving the same frozen, over processed CRAP.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sonic. I got food poisoning there twice, but I figured it was just the small town locations I had eaten in. However, I was at a Sonic in stillwater and a piece of their awning fell off and broke out one of the windows in my truck. The manager gave me my food and said they would take care of it. The owner of the store was a VP for their corporate and told me I could take them to court if I wanted them to pay for my window. I've never been back.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Interesting how this thread parallels voting/government.............several no votes don't do much to change the establishment........and no matter how much complaining is done and how much word is spread...................the establishment remains open for business with little change.

Amazing ain't it.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Applebee's, their food is not worth the price, we had poor food and the server was a female and nice but somehow all the homemade tattoos turned us off a little. It was obvious she came from a poor environment so we gave her a good tip. Our only regret is that we didn't give the food card with $28 to another couple who had a new baby.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sonic in Cordell in December 2011. Got what I thought was just bad food, turned out to be staph. After losing 12lbs overnight, I spent the day in the hospital. Went through 6 nurses before they could find one willing to do the IV (couldn't see or feel any veins - too dehydrated). During the 3 hour wait and the time taking on 4 bags of fluid (they wouldn't let me leave until I pissed), I found out on the Oklahoma Health Department site they had multiple violations in the months leading up to that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom