Health insurance costs. What is yours doing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your insurance costs doing?

• Staying the same

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Going up

Votes: 39 56.5%
  • Going down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 16 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm on Medicare. I'm reaping the benefits of all the damn money I paid into it the past 50 years. So I'm good to go.

No offense, but you are reaping the money others are currently paying into the system, just as was done to you. There is no magic pile of money that was set back for you.

Its the biggest pyramid scam ever pulled off.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The next couple of elections will tell us if Joe and Jane really represent majority in this country. I'm thinking implementation of the ACA might just be the straw that breaks the Progressive's back.

We will have to see what the subsidy situation shapes up like. So long as it evens out and becomes affordable with the subsidy, people will keep voting themselves money. They care not about debt and increasing govt interference. They still see govt as a solution instead of the problem.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We will have to see what the subsidy situation shapes up like. So long as it evens out and becomes affordable with the subsidy, people will keep voting themselves money. They care not about debt and increasing govt interference. They still see govt as a solution instead of the problem.

And so history is doomed to repeat the fall of Rome...all from within..

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do they charge regular donut and candy eaters more? Overweight people that get 'the sugar' can have just as high of health care costs as smokers.

This was brought up during the meeting I was at and they said that their data from reviewing claims hasn't show an increase in costs associated obesity the way nicotine use has.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to decide if I want to carry over a hospital indemnity plan and a critical care plan..since my deducables are up and co pays are up..

Latest posts

Top Bottom