Here come the obamabucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Regina

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I think the Patriot is still in force. It seems that the Left hated the Patriot act and the Guantanamo jails only when the Republicans where in charge.

There must be a point there but I missed it completely. Is there something wrong with the CIA?
I know that the far Left hates the CIA with passion, they consider them one of the reasons communism failed. Hollywood makes this point perfectly clear, in every movie involving the CIA, they are portrayed in a negative light.
Members of this forum usually resist such brainwashing.

Yes the PATRIOT act is still enforced. Why would it matter to me that the current ruling mob has kept it in place? Did you think I would be surprised?
Lol, the "far left" huh? You're not trying to pigeon hole are you? I'm against any and all government forces that operate without transparency or answering to the general public for their actions. I'm sure you might disagree with me on that one ... unless of course we're talking BATFE or the current POTUS ;). Carry on.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are correct.

It's much like the Republicans and the individual mandate requiring the purchase of health insurance. It was the Heritage Foundation's idea in 1993, but it failed. As soon as the Democrats mentioned support for it this time around, it became a bad idea.

Which is just another example that seems to point to both parties being one and the same; there almost seems to be a mutual agenda, and if they keep the plebs fighting over "left wing" and "right wing", they won't notice their slow enslavement. Someone will certainly win in November - but you can rest assured that it won't be the people of the United States.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Party affiliations are stupid.

"Hey Mr Politician, are you going to enforce the Constitution? Because that's all I care about."

"Are you going to wage unconstitutional wars like Bush has?"

"Are you going to bail out big corporations, big banks within 2 weeks of a bill being introduced, even though 70% of the population is against it?"

"Are you the voice of the people or not?"

Questions like those are the questions we need to be asking.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Are you going to bail out big corporations, big banks within 2 weeks of a bill being introduced, even though 70% of the population is against it?"

"Well, we need to pass this legislation - even though it's unpopular - because you peons just aren't smart enough to understand the ramifications of not passing it. I thank you in advance for your vote next November (dumbass)".

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you consider how life in the US has changed under the influence, propaganda, and brainwashing of the Left, it is quite clear that the Left has been pushing their agenda successfully, which makes me reluctant to listen about your "swings". It has been a one party success, hammering the sickle around our necks.
One has to be quite a ways to the Left to see it otherwise.

As long as I am swinging the hammer in style.....:yikes2:

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes the PATRIOT act is still enforced. Why would it matter to me that the current ruling mob has kept it in place? Did you think I would be surprised?
Lol, the "far left" huh? You're not trying to pigeon hole are you? I'm against any and all government forces that operate without transparency or answering to the general public for their actions. I'm sure you might disagree with me on that one ... unless of course we're talking BATFE or the current POTUS ;). Carry on.

When you make it a point that the Republicans created the patriot act with no mentioning the quiet with lots of cricket noises in the background since the Demorats installed their regime, when you say that you are against all government forces that operate without transparency, IOW CIA, NSA ETC. you are talking Left. They are the ones that hate the above agencies, bitched about the Patriot Act till Barak Hussein took over. I think you are pigeonholing yourself. You don't need my help.
Unless of course you want me to act like I was born yesterday and I don't know how things work. I can do that. I aim to please. :D

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When you make it a point that the Republicans created the patriot act with no mentioning the quiet with lots of cricket noises in the background since the Demorats installed their regime, when you say that you are against all government forces that operate without transparency, IOW CIA, NSA ETC. you are talking Left. They are the ones that hate the above agencies, bitched about the Patriot Act till Barak Hussein took over. I think you are pigeonholing yourself. You don't need my help.
Unless of course you want me to act like I was born yesterday and I don't know how things work. I can do that. I aim to please. :D

Dude, your definition of "left" is all jacked up. Just sayin.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which is just another example that seems to point to both parties being one and the same; there almost seems to be a mutual agenda, and if they keep the plebs fighting over "left wing" and "right wing", they won't notice their slow enslavement. Someone will certainly win in November - but you can rest assured that it won't be the people of the United States.

I think that you and the queen are missing the target completely even though it is the side of the barn. Example.
Feinstein is not Coburn, Boxer is not Inhofe.
If you compare the Left and Right you will find that to be the case in most comparisons.
If you asked whether the Republicans and Demorats are working for us, that would be another story. A story, a story of how stupid we the people are.
Just yesterday, I was listening about the primaries and how candidate A outspent candidate B by so much and though he was behind in the polls, won. Basically the people will vote for the candidate with the most commercials on TV. It imparts name recognition to people that are and chose to be ignorant about the issues.
The politicians figured it out of course and they will get the money that is pushed on them by the lobbies. Their ideas are useless if they don't get elected. Naturally, when they get elected they have to take care those that put them there, which is the lobbies not the voters, the voters just went through the motions of electing. We can blame everybody else, to me it seems a hard look at the mirror is needed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom