Hobbies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do some wood carving. I did these last Christmas for each of my daughters. Plan to add a shepherd and a couple more animals for each this year
IMG_3083.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do some wood carving. I did these last Christmas for each of my daughters. Plan to add a shepherd and a couple more animals for each this yearView attachment 420185
What wood do you use? I have a friend that doesn't get seen much anymore as he moved that was really into wood carving.

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the looks of those pistons, someone was cruising with it and not giving it a workout as it was designed to do.
This was my FIL’s bike. He took it on several road trips across the US before he parked it back in the early 80s. It had not been back on the road from then until I got it running a few years ago.
Going to go through the engine properly now.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This was my FIL’s bike. He took it on several road trips across the US before he parked it back in the early 80s. It had not been back on the road from then until I got it running a few years ago.
Going to go through the engine properly now.
Cool. I sure wanted a KZ 900 or 1000 back in the day. The closest I got was a 750 LTD a few years later.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been into sports cards since I was a kid. Michael Jordan was/is my idol. Also I am a huge Ken Griffey Jr fan. One day I’ll own the Michael Jordan 1986 Fleer rookie card. I don’t care about the grade as long as it’s a 5 or better. I just want to have it. Oldest I have is a 1987.

View attachment 419990View attachment 419991View attachment 419992
I have several Jordon cards that I’ve had for years. Actually just talked to a card guy a few weeks ago that is wanting to look at them.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get enjoyment out of tracing family histories (Family Trees) because it often reveals some pretty interesting things and definitely a few 'skeletons in the closet'. Being that I have a fairly powerful desktop computer to work with makes the job much easier than having to use a tiny phone screen to view the results of my work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom