How much water do you drink a day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am 73 yrs. had a sweet tooth all my life 5ft 11in tall weigh 190 . only beef i eat is on a hambugger was raised on a farm. ate lots of beef growing up.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WoW! you guys drink a lot of water.

I have about 16oz of coffee in the morning, keep a cup in the water dispenser on the fridge, grab a sip on occasion when walking by, and have a couple of beers in the evening.

Summer times the level of consumption goes up, but not by a whole lot.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I've had just plain water. I don't like the taste of it either. I drink mainly Coke, Dr. Pepper or Sprite. I used to drink quite a bit of Gatorade, but stopped that when I stopped playing soccer because of knee surgery. I'm 6'7" and an obese 205lbs. I've probably put on a good 10lbs since the end of October when I had surgery. I went from playing 3-5 games per week so having difficultly getting out of a chair or car. So I blame it on decreased activity, not what I drink.

If I get on a "health" kick, I'll drink lemonade, Gatorade or Sprite (caffeine free). Probably close to 10 years ago, I cut out all caffeine for about 3 years on a bet I couldn't make it 1 year (and then just didn't want to stop).

And if you think that's bad, I have no memory of eating a piece of fruit. The only vegetable I eat is potatoes.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't drink nearly enough water, I am a juice guy. I guess I never grew out of the kid phase of fluids. I drink apple juice, orange juice, Cran grape juice is my recent go to. Also a big fan of flavored lemonades and teas (no homo). I will drink some water here and there but there are times where I realize that I haven't had any water in days.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I drink lots of water. Roughly a 100 oz spring winter and fall. Summer almost double possibly triple. I know on my elk hunting trips water is an extremely valuable commodity. I have a 96oz bladder and take two 32oz Nalgene bottles. One with hydrate and recover and energy and focus (imagine Gatorade and red bull mixed) (I start everyday with one whether I'm hunting or not. And during high exertion will have another midday) And will find a water source midday and filter my platypus bladder full agin. I also drink lots of coffee. Two pots a day plus at least one cup from the gas station. I don't get people who rarely drink any water. But to each their own.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I've had just plain water. I don't like the taste of it either. I drink mainly Coke, Dr. Pepper or Sprite. I used to drink quite a bit of Gatorade, but stopped that when I stopped playing soccer because of knee surgery. I'm 6'7" and an obese 205lbs. I've probably put on a good 10lbs since the end of October when I had surgery. I went from playing 3-5 games per week so having difficultly getting out of a chair or car. So I blame it on decreased activity, not what I drink.

If I get on a "health" kick, I'll drink lemonade, Gatorade or Sprite (caffeine free). Probably close to 10 years ago, I cut out all caffeine for about 3 years on a bet I couldn't make it 1 year (and then just didn't want to stop).

And if you think that's bad, I have no memory of eating a piece of fruit. The only vegetable I eat is potatoes.

Dude. That gives me fatigue and constipation just reading it.

And how is 205 obese at 6'-7"??

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude. That gives me fatigue and constipation just reading it.

And how is 205 obese at 6'-7"??
It's how I feel. I turned 37 this weekend. I had never broke 200lbs until I had shoulder surgery in 2011. At my peak I was around 212lbs. Once I started playing soccer again, it came back down. I'm usually in the 190-195 range. Since the end of October, I've ballooned up again. I was 204 this morning. And even at 6'7", that's a fat 204.

Latest posts

Top Bottom