I remember the good old days of OSA Classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a stolen gun off a Face Book forum . Payed average price for it. Had it about 2 weeks owner posted a pic of it .Said it was stolen. I called police dept. in city where transaction took place. Gave them SN. PD called back said gun had not been reported . Gave PD location of theft. PD called back said yes it was stolen. Since i live it a different county than transaction took place they had a county sheriff pick up gun. Never heard any more about it . Just lost my money.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
All I'm saying is, if I was so concerned about selling a gun, I would not rely on a bill of sale to protect me, I would be doing a transfer through a FFL.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh... the old days at OSA..... there was far more commerce and far less moderators endorsing extra roadblocks "think reasonable restrictions" to firearm ownership.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have only had a couple of good trade items ever offered that were a good financial deal and it was always guns hat I didn't want. The one trade I wish I would have taken was when the Ruger 380 LCPs where pretty new and a guy was wanting to trade me a German Sig 9m/m for it and I turned him down. I would definitely take that trade if offered now!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to find it, it might have gotten lost in server shuffles. It was referenced a few times, even as far back as 2011. The guy who robbed him was wearing a black Obama '08 t-shirt. The guy lived in MWC iirc.

bass pro obama robbed site:okshooters.com

I remember it too. Can't remember which member got robbed but he was very active in the classifieds for a long time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom