I remember the good old days of OSA Classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No. Only law enforcement can access that database.

And IIRC they can only run a gun to see if they have probable cause to believe it to be possessed illegally by an actual suspect right? Stolen, used in a crime, etc. My OHP neighbor once told me he couldn't run them just to do a routine check. Maybe it was departmental policy, I dunno.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't remember who it was, but seems like he had enough time after returning home that he walked into his home and was putting the stuff in the safe, when he heard the doorbell/knock...soon as he stsrted opening the door they forced it in and knocked him out or beat him down, and the safe was open for business, or something like that...definitely sounded like a "follow home" job...many of us who think we are conversing with like minded folks open up too much, too soon about having certain numbers or types of guns, and make ourselves potential targets, myself included...

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
peppersac....followed home after a deal...guy knocked him out when he got home ....stole a bunch of rifles.... ;)

Good memory! Dang.

Funny enough, tRidiot said almost the same thing last time:
http://www.okshooters.com/threads/bass-pro-shop.184143/page-4#post-2306599
2013:
Whaaaat? No, I don't remember this... when? Someone else remember?

2016:
I don't remember that! Got a link to the story? Dang, how did I miss that?
Maybe it's the multiple whiskey sours this morning...

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea this one stood out to me because someone followed him home... ; /
He had been having some weird things happening at his meet ups....never thought about someone following him home...And the guy was wearing a obammer shirt......change is coming... ;)

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh no doubt....it seems he had already gotten in the house, opened the safe to put up some stuff, and a knock on the door...he thought it was someone else.... ; /
Still a small lapse and crack, your stuffs gone....

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Link is broken, might want to remove the post since it still shows up in searches for "Classifieds". Or else fix the link maybe. On a policy-related topic, with the new (apparently "open") classifieds policy I think I've gotten my first scammer. My personal level of trust for doing business here is rapidly declining.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    115.9 KB · Views: 146

Latest posts

Top Bottom