I think OSA is busted...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed that it's more common lately to see ridiculous prices. Of course no one is paying them (Hopefully) but it signals a change from the past where guns were priced to move quickly. I've gotten some of the best deals ever right here, and still see some competitive prices, but is less and less common. Like Armslist, Gunbroker and others. I scratch my head thinking why someone would list a gun so far out of reasonable range, and "LNIB"...WTF?

Of course it's a no no to post sarcastic replies to for sale listings (Like links to the same gun NIB for $150 less) but there's always the star rating system.

And ain't that a bummer ... lol

larkinmusic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, Im saying that MSRP(&+) prices are trending lately. (particularly armslist). And if they are
over priced...I don't buy them..neither does anyone else and the ad begins to get reposted continuously. Also, I don't expect people to sell their guns for less than "what they can get". Because "what they can get" generally ain't MRSP!

Fair enough. I've been on this board for a few years now and it doesn't seem any different to me, just more adds posted in the classifieds now. If someone lists something and their price is out of line, I don't get too worked up about it. If they can get $700 for their Glock, then good for them. This board is too large now to expect anything else.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to agree with everyone here. Some scary people on there. I've been low balled, called names, emailed to meet and get my a$$ kicked...it's a funny place.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually kinda like selling guns on armslist, I never put a price on an item, I just put make offer. I have sold 2 gun to different people for much more than it costs new. I sold a Ruger P95 in 9mm to a guy that offered me $425, new that gun costs $299 at any gun store. I also sold a Walther PPS in .40S&W to a guy that offered $650, he thought he was getting a hell of a deal cause his buddy paid almost $900 at gunworld. I dont know what the Walther cost new since I bought it used

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to agree with everyone here. Some scary people on there. I've been low balled, called names, emailed to meet and get my a$$ kicked...it's a funny place.

Those I would post feedback on with the email posted, and report to the mods.

Latest posts

Top Bottom