If you can read this.... you're on the new server!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, duh. Completely forgot about the host move. That was probably the reason for my avatar upload hiccup.

Thanks for all your work, Kelly. I'm a mod on one forum, and run another. I know what goes on in the background, and it ain't fun!

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still can't get it to come back up on my phone. Any ideas? I've went into settings and cleared the cache and cookie settings and such....

Last edited:

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still can't get it to come back up on my phone. Any ideas? I've went inot settings and cleared the cache and cookie settings and such....

There are some DNS servers that will take 24 to 48 hours to update so you'll just have to be patient. I know my provider is COX and theirs have not updated yet either. The root servers were updated around noon on Sunday, so 24 hours will put it around noon today. I expect most will update around that time but there may be a few stragglers going the 48 hour duration.

Personally, I had to add an entry to my hosts file to make the site work for me and for testing. Otherwise I wouldn't be on the new site myself right now.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are some DNS servers that will take 24 to 48 hours to update so you'll just have to be patient. I know my provider is COX and theirs have not updated yet either. The root servers were updated around noon on Sunday, so 24 hours will put it around noon today. I expect most will update around that time but there may be a few stragglers going the 48 hour duration.

Personally, I had to add an entry to my hosts file to make the site work for me and for testing. Otherwise I wouldn't be on the new site myself right now.

thank you

Latest posts

Top Bottom