I'm going EXEMPT or under the table on my income frown now on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A family of four making $60,000 per year has less disposable income than the same family making minimum wage, if they avail themselves to all the entitlements. While you pay for your own food, housing, health care, fuel and life's other necessities, the takers can get all their needs paid for by you and blow their earnings on whatever they want.

The IRS is nothing more than the governmental partner and collection agency of the private Federal Reserve Bank. We like to think the 16th Amendment that created the income tax and IRS in 1913 pays for all the services we expect, but most of the receipts go back to the private Federal reserve in the form of interest payments on all the money they created from thin air, backed with nothing, at interest. Strangely, there IS NO LAW that says we have to pay income tax on wages, but try telling that to the IRS agents when they SWAT-team your house. Our "voluntary" tax will be collected one way or another.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A family of four making $60,000 per year has less disposable income than the same family making minimum wage, if they avail themselves to all the entitlements. While you pay for your own food, housing, health care, fuel and life's other necessities, the takers can get all their needs paid for by you and blow their earnings on whatever they want.

The IRS is nothing more than the governmental partner and collection agency of the private Federal Reserve Bank. We like to think the 16th Amendment that created the income tax and IRS in 1913 pays for all the services we expect, but most of the receipts go back to the private Federal reserve in the form of interest payments on all the money they created from thin air, backed with nothing, at interest. Strangely, there IS NO LAW that says we have to pay income tax on wages, but try telling that to the IRS agents when they SWAT-team your house. Our "voluntary" tax will be collected one way or another.

I hope they are in for one hell of a fight. I swear my tinfoil hat is ringing.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
If you're saying as a combined family income, you are only making slightly over 50,000 a year and you owe thousands after the payroll taxes are deducted, I would say you need to find another tax preparer. I make over 50,000 a year and my taxes this year only went up the 2%.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you're saying as a combined family income, you are only making slightly over 50,000 a year and you owe thousands after the payroll taxes are deducted, I would say you need to find another tax preparer. I make over 50,000 a year and my taxes this year only went up the 2%.

What are your deductions? It seems that I can't deduct a damn thing anymore.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I believe they count the fuel cost into mileage on a comm vehicle.

Non-comm veh. It was a bad situation that I finally got out of without having to lose my temper on the companies owner.

In previous years I have been able to deduct my fuel expense on my personal vehicle since for years I've had to drive 2+ hours a day to remote jobs. But this year suddenly I can't

Latest posts

Top Bottom