1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm looking for a little dog that needs a good home ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BadgeBunny, Jun 25, 2012.

1. BadgeBunny

BadgeBunny Sharpshooter Member

Duke the Boxer loves to chase the rabbits. He doesn't try to catch them. Silly dog thinks they are playing with him ... he runs and runs and runs ... Poor rabbits are wide-eyed as they can be! :disappoin He's gonna give them a heart attack. So, I'm looking for a playmate. A little dog (and I MEAN LITTLE), it can be a mutt, but must be spry and not much bigger than a chicken or my cats. I don't need another big dog. Must be neutered -- I don't want any puppies.

Oh and I prefer housebroken and with some age. I'm too old for puppies.:giveup:

Shhhh ... don't tell GC ... :D

I'm off to the pound in a couple of weeks if OSA is a dry hole.

Thanks guys!

2. Zombie

Zombie Sharpshooter Member

I'd gladly give you one of my ankle biters if the others in this house (Becky and the kids) wouldn't throw a fit.

3. saddlebum

saddlebum Sharpshooter Member

4. peanut

peanut Sharpshooter Member

How bout an Italian Greyhound or a Wirehaired Fox Terrier!(ducking while wife swings at me ) lol!!

5. bigchuck83

bigchuck83 Sharpshooter Member

people upstairs from me have just the dog you need, i will try and catch it so that i dont have to hear its constant barking. seriously though hope you find the dog you want.

6. yanksdad3

yanksdad3 Marksman Member

I was at Ex-MIL's place at the lake over the weekend. She has an adult Maltese white that is house broken, cute dog, she was trying to get me to take because she works during the day and feels bad about leaving her alone inside. I told her my big dogs would have her for dinner so I couldn't take her but would keep my ears open.

She is a cool dog, went out on my boat, hung out on the beach etc and was good with other dogs roaming around. She also would chill in the shade when we hung around the grill as well.

Send me a pm if interested.

7. BadgeBunny

OK ... I sent you a PM, Yanksdad ... GC is giving me "that" look but whatever ... I can handle him ... LOL

8. surjimmy

surjimmy Sharpshooter Member

Some how the "LOOK" from a man doesn't have the same effect as that "LOOK" from a women. Maybe because women are all spawns from Satan.lol

9. BadgeBunny

ROFLMAO ... 'tis true ...

10. WhiteyMacD

WhiteyMacD Sharpshooter Member

Well, this thread is about 3 days too late. We just took our Cairn up to Tulsa to be adopted. We still have our westie, but we arent farming him out. He is so low maintenance, the current 2 year old and inbound baby wont put much of a dent in his needs.