Im looking for antlelope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I realize with todays times that it is extremely difficult to find places to hunt. However, I am looking for a place in the area of Cimarron County and that portion of Texas County west of State Highway 136 to archery antelope hunt. I doubt that it makes a difference, but if it does, it will be me and one friend and we will both be using our longbows (thats all we hunt with). If anyone has any leads, please point me in the right direction. Thanks

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, thanks! Im not real familiar with the area up there, but I will check it out. Do you happen to know if it is covered up with hunters for the archery season? Not that it matters, because its an option, but just curious.

Slicktricktj

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rick Abel had a few spots left last I heard. He had 7 day land access for around $700 or so last I saw. He has good land leased and you will see plenty of antelope. Very tough hunting them out there with a bow if they have much rain or water, which was our downfall when we went 2 years ago. They were/are in middle of a huge drought and got 2 inches of rain less than a week before my hunt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom