Impulse buy... how'd I do? AK people????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the package is worth $900-$950

So, I guess you paid what it's worth (IMO)

You're lucky there was more ammo than you expected or you'd have been upside down.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the package is worth $900-$950

So, I guess you paid what it's worth (IMO)

You're lucky there was more ammo than you expected or you'd have been upside down.
Yes. I kind of wanted a nice AK though and I was having trouble finding them with the real wood grips. Most of the stuff I see has a synthetic grip.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you need to check for 922r compliant parts. ALL mak 90's came with thumbhole stocks. they were imported from 1989 to 1994 Pre-bans are the ones before 1989 called AKS,AK47S and other names.
The rules back in 1989-94 was you could not put a regular stock and Pg on at all as there were no such thing as compliant parts.

okla1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check the drum....if its the 100rnd chinese version.....its worth some coin by itself. You did well. That's considered good ammo by AK folks.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
922r came into effect in november of 1990. There were some imported under the old rules, and a bunch which were held in customs after arriving in the US until the law came into effect. The vast majority were post law imported. I mis spoke earlier about 1994.
Confusing the various ways .gov has boned us with ridiculous gun laws is one of my specialities.

Latest posts

Top Bottom