Internet radio link for Thunder game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since moving to Duncan I do not have cable to watch Thunder games. Is there an internet link where i can at least listen to the games? One that does not require you to pay.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far none of the links have helped. Like I said I can not afford to pay to watch and everything I have tried does not work. I tried locating the websites on the "Thunder" Network . And so far none have worked.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Coded is correct. I dont know specifically about Thunder, but a coworker uses IHeart radio and listens to sports all of the time.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most pro sports do not stream over the net for free anymore, they want you to pay, the sports animal will have it on the radio but try to bring it up on their website and it doesn't work, it's the same way with the NFL, I know the game was yesterday but thought I'd let you know what I already do. I used to stream games at work because the radio reception sucks at work, but no more free streaming of pro games....

Latest posts

Top Bottom