Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miah022

New to the site!
Reaction score
Just joined and wanted to say hi to whoever reads this. I am kinda new to guns, i have shot guns most of my life but as far as collecting i am new and i dont know everything. I have a small gun collection and want to add alot more. One of my favorite things to do is me and my brother to take a few of our hand guns and go to the range. He really never understood how fun and exciting it was until me, my mom and father bought him his own gun for christmas one year and he has been hooked ever since. So as of right now i am looking for a M1 Garand to add, wanting a earlier gun 42 to 44 but close to that would be fine. If anyone could help with some things to look for when trying to find a decent m1 garand. Thanks again.

hunterman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys thought I would introduce myself as well. I am new to this site too. I am real big into hunting I enjoy Deer and Duck hunting the most. I have been pretty interested into guns my whole life. I have always wanted to get a AR 15 so my goal is to save up and build one. I work with a guy who is OSA member and he insited that I join so here I am.

hunterman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey does anybody Know of any public hunting land around the west side of the Oklahoma city?
Also I was wondering when they do the draw for the duck blind at lake overholser?

rdbush17

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found you looking for IDPA and have gravitated to the CCW information. I recently applied for my SDA license and am look forward to learning more. Thank you for what you do...

Reaction score
Hello all,

Spent ten years in the Army and haven't picked up a gun for about 4 years since I got out. Now I have this stupid addiction of buying one gun, shooting it, and wanting to trade for another, and another, and another! Someone help!

TT743

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Im from Bristow and Im new to the site. I recently attended a rifle school and met another gun lover who intruduced me to the site. Im pretty sure he's a SF guy, but he will not admit it. Anyway, I enjoy shooting all guns and hunting most everything. Looks like a good place to buy or trade for some goodies. Look fwd to talking and trading!

Latest posts

Top Bottom