Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

whetrock

Hey guys. I'm from the small town of Tupelo here in Coal County america and just enjoy shooting, reloading and being in the great outdoors. I hope to enjoy using this sight and getting involved with a somewhat local forum.

wsm929rr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you post a firearm for sale? There are not any links to upload a picture or anything...help

Please start by reading the the posting sticky's. You are not allowed to post in the classifieds until you reach at least 20 posts. At that time your posts will be reviewed and priviliges given (maybe).
O and welcome to the board.

W

White Kid

Hey I'm Alexander Pharr, my dad Leighton Pharr a.k.a LDP4570 has been encouraging me to get on here. Everyone just call me White Kid since that's what my friends call me. I'm 14, 5ft 10in, and LOVE to shoot! I'm trying to get way into more shooting competitions because of Tori Nonaka. (She's my inspiration!) I would really love to some how join "Team Glock" not just because of Tori Nonaka (But I'd love to meet her and shoot against her and hang out!) but it would just be fun over all to go to many different places, shoot for a very good gun manufacturer/ team and get money for what I love to do and what I do best, shoot!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey I'm Alexander Pharr, my dad Leighton Pharr a.k.a LDP4570 has been encouraging me to get on here. Everyone just call me White Kid since that's what my friends call me. I'm 14, 5ft 10in, and LOVE to shoot! I'm trying to get way into more shooting competitions because of Tori Nonaka. (She's my inspiration!) I would really love to some how join "Team Glock" not just because of Tori Nonaka (But I'd love to meet her and shoot against her and hang out!) but it would just be fun over all to go to many different places, shoot for a very good gun manufacturer/ team and get money for what I love to do and what I do best, shoot!

Hey WK!! It's good to have you here!

Latest posts

Top Bottom