Iso Duece and half

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His big selection is at his farm. The ones in town are on lots he owns, but more or less is his advertising sign.

Ahh. I didn't know that. I know the big lot across from the tire shop has a few and it's been packed in the past. That dude sells some trucks! I ought to stop and drool one of these days.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahh. I didn't know that. I know the big lot across from the tire shop has a few and it's been packed in the past. That dude sells some trucks! I ought to stop and drool one of these days.
Just a snapshot using my GoogleMaps "drone". Lol
2015-11-06 15.09.44.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! I know he used to have a crap ton of everything big, heavy and military right there on the lots in town. I used to drive through there dang near every day. Looks like he's still well stocked. If I only had a place to store one. *sigh*

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The place in Wagoner, I don't know the name, they did have an add on Craigslist, they are 5 tons, M939 series to be more specific. They are north of the 69 & 51 highway intersection, east side of the road.

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need that thing like I need a hole in the head but man that thing is tough looking

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom