Kansas Governor signs carry law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Timer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was listening to the radio in Wichita, and they announced the Governor has signed the concealed carry without a permit law..

You do not need to apply for concealed carry permit, although they will issue you one if you want for use in other states.

:yelclap::yelclap::yelclap::yelclap::yelclap:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope we can enjoy the same freedom in a few years.

amen, THat is simply outstanding. CC with no permit, seems risky, wonder exactly the stipulations, like notify officers during interaction, course if you are wrastling with a copper, your in trouble already.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not so fast.....we all know those folks who shouldn;t be allowed to own, much less carry, a weapon. I still think we need something like a licensing process

Does having a driver's license requirement really accomplish much? I do not think so.

Likewise for guns. Anyone who wants one can get one illegally so what good does the background check really do?

Likewise for concealed carry.

Freedom is scary but not as scary as government elites "protecting" us.

Let's just sit back and watch what happens in Kansas. I will bet nothing bad occurs as a result of the freedom of permitless carry.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not so fast.....we all know those folks who shouldn;t be allowed to own, much less carry, a weapon. I still think we need something like a licensing process
I can't tell if you are being serious or not. Your not one of those that believes we need universal background checks to are you?? This is great for the people of Kansas. We should all be able to have this. But unfortunately, doing that cuts the money train off for our government. But we can keep on pushing for it. Criminals get to walk around carrying without a license so why shouldn't we?

Latest posts

Top Bottom