Keep Shoot Summ in your prayers tomorrow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Steve is going to surgery tomorrow. I just found out he was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer and is having surgery tomorrow. I am sure it will go fine, this is a pretty routine thing these days, and the recovery is pretty decent.

If ya'll don't know him, @Shoot Summ is one helluva great guy. I don't know anything about the specifics of his cancer, I just texted him and he let me know. I also asked his permission to post this, he wasn't going to, he's just the kind of guy who doesn't ask for help, doesn't want to make a big deal of things - but this is a community, and I think he deserves our support, and it might help someone else speak up, too, and maybe feel better about their own situation.

Anyways, just letting ya'll know.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Steve is going to surgery tomorrow. I just found out he was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer and is having surgery tomorrow. I am sure it will go fine, this is a pretty routine thing these days, and the recovery is pretty decent.

If ya'll don't know him, @Shoot Summ is one helluva great guy. I don't know anything about the specifics of his cancer, I just texted him and he let me know. I also asked his permission to post this, he wasn't going to, he's just the kind of guy who doesn't ask for help, doesn't want to make a big deal of things - but this is a community, and I think he deserves our support, and it might help someone else speak up, too, and maybe feel better about their own situation.

Anyways, just letting ya'll know.
Prayer sent, and thanks for posting.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Steve is one of the most sincere and genuine men that I've ever met. He would give anyone of us the shirt off of his back if it eased our struggle. Hang tough, old buddy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom