last presidential debate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump won it hands down. There is a reason they call it the Clinton machine. She had her well rehearsed answers, and delivered them like a robotic machine.
Except the part where she had to be prompted on the word "dozens". I'm not sure how it got into the AV system and through the airwaves and out of my TV but I jumped out of my seat. https://instagram.com/p/BLxL-srAAVe/

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a bit disappointed be did not call her out when she basically accused him of treason by collaborating with the Russians to hack the dnc emails. That would have been a wonderful leverage point to throw her on her back....

Also interesting she denied nothing....same thing with the Veritas videos instigating violence at Trump rallies....

No denial, but unfortunately no press by Trump....That could have had a huge impact if properly attacked....instead, kind of let go.... shame really....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a bit disappointed be did not call her out when she basically accused him of treason by collaborating with the Russians to hack the dnc emails. That would have been a wonderful leverage point to throw her on her back....

Also interesting she denied nothing....same thing with the Veritas videos instigating violence at Trump rallies....

No denial, but unfortunately no press by trump....

Agree. Did the Russians hack the same voting machines when ostupid got elected? Who did that?

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've run across several sites suggesting Soros has control, though corporate interests, of 16 states machines, mostly considered "swing" states.

Interestingly states that Hil won in tremendous excess of other states against Bernie.

Basically if there is a paper trail something like 48 52 without 35 65. Coincidence? Probably.......

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to be responsible for 20/20 hindsight however....

Why did he not consistently attack the "public/private" revelation from the emails.

So many times, a quick, "is that a public or private position" would have been devastating.

Another missed opportunity.

Maybe I've missed my calling.......

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

No denial, but unfortunately no press by Trump....That could have had a huge impact if properly attacked....instead, kind of let go.... shame really....

I agree but he really didn't have the time to nail her with all the stuff he could have. Hell, it would take an hour to point all the IT "incompetence"!

Trump won it hands down. There is a reason they call it the Clinton machine. She had her well rehearsed answers, and delivered them like a robotic machine.

Agreed but Hillary really said EVERYTHING that needed to be said on her very first answer exchange. The takeaway I got on that SCOTUS question is that she wants to basically dictate, and that laws apply situationally. IOW, she's straight up ass backwards from the way it's supposed to be.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree but he really didn't have the time to nail her with all the stuff he could have. Hell, it would take an hour to point all the IT "incompetence"!

Agreed but Hillary really said EVERYTHING that needed to be said on her very first answer exchange. The takeaway I got on that SCOTUS question is that she wants to basically dictate, and that laws apply situationally. IOW, she's straight up ass backwards from the way it's supposed to be.
Oh yeah. The Court was designed by the founders as part of the checks and balances. She wants to appoint a majority to co-rule the country not protect it against government over-reach.

Latest posts

Top Bottom