Local Weather Reports?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a light rain start around 1:30 this afternoon was freezeing on the windsheilds of parked vehicules but as of 3:30 it wasnt freezeing on the roads and it is still a light rain falling at the moment.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took me an hour to get from the west side of Will Rogers to MWC...a little slippery during stop and gos. Slick getting into driveway too. My bride has to work at 7 tonight...going to be fun for her.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the weirdest snow ever. I don't have problems driving in the snow, but with just 1/8" of snow on the ground, I was slipping and sliding all over, and it is not ice. It is a weird snow that gums up your tires and slides on itself. It is really odd, it isn't slush, it isn't ice, it isn't sleet, it is snow, but it is sticking to everything.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are having sleet down here. Roads are completely white. The grass has no accumulation what so ever. Wierd. It is like it is FEMA snow or something.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Southwest Delaware County, (NE OK): we had sleet on and off for most of the day. There are now snowflakes the size of Buicks falling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom