Local Weather Reports?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RED DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha! The funny thing is: KFAQ mentioned on their FB page that FEMA had announced that they were set up in Muskogee and how weird it was that they were here well ahead of the storm instead of afterward. That ought to get RedDog in here.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Southwest corner of Delaware county (just a little bit ago).

snow.jpg

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the weirdest snow ever. I don't have problems driving in the snow, but with just 1/8" of snow on the ground, I was slipping and sliding all over, and it is not ice. It is a weird snow that gums up your tires and slides on itself. It is really odd, it isn't slush, it isn't ice, it isn't sleet, it is snow, but it is sticking to everything.

Is it slow, or slice, or maybe sneet?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's a bust. NWS already seems to be sliding the arrival of the "second round" to much later than originally forecast and Aaron Tuttle started diverted to talking about how bad Dallas was going to be before he disappeared from FB altogether.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like Arkansas is getting the worst of it. SE OK is getting hit some too, but besides cold weather, it looks like we will miss most of it.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

Latest posts

Top Bottom