Lost our baby.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am very, very sorry, Mitch. That last sentence really got to me. "The first time she opened her eyes she saw heaven." I can't do much more than say that I really feel bad about this whole situation, I really do. Please accept the condolences from my family and myself, Sir.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm really sorry for your loss. My wife and I lost our only pregnancy about 6yrs. ago. It was hard and I would give anything to have had a different outcome, but God's plan was different. The pregnancy prepared us to accept the challenge of parenting. We pursued adoption through DHS. Ultimately we adopted a sibling group of 4. I know for certain that if we had birthed a child of our own we would not have adopted, and my 4 kids would likely all be split up and in different places. God has a plan for your life. Sometimes we go through hell to find out what that plan is. All things work together for the good of those who love him. Keep the faith brother. I've been there and came out the other side. Praying for your family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom