Makes my blood boil !🤬🤬🤬🤬

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are some sick people in this world.

I had a co-worker from Dallas come up to OKC and help me out one day. I took him to my home and fed him and he molested my pre-teen daughter. I found out an piled him up with handcuffs on the front lawn and waited for the police. He got out after 15 years. SOB! He is one of the reasons I carry constantly.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife told me about a situation that happened yesterday between a student and one of their school rent a cops, and I encouraged her to report the incident to the principal ASAP. I won’t go into detail, and honestly, it may have been innocent. However, it was VERY unprofessional on his part. :censored:

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Long story short and one that @OK Corgi Rancher might recall since it happened in Colorado. In my former life I worked for a very small group of engineers and technicians. We designed, installed and maintained data and phones systems for a multitude of businesses from very large customers, like Denver City and County, to small businesses. Our jobs took us all over the state and in some cases, neighboring states too.

One year, after the 4th of July holiday weekend, one of the technicians did not show back up for work. Nobody thought too much about it until the next day when he still had not returned to work. After that, management contacted law enforcement and requested they conduct a welfare check to make sure he was okay. If I recall correctly (this was back in the late 90's) it was a day after that when two guys dressed in suits came to our building and had a closed door meeting with our manager. No details of the discussion they had in that meeting were shared with any us in spite of all our questions that, obviously, centered around the missing technician. Everything was kept very hush, hush which was very unusual for our, very tight knit group. That was until a couple days later when our manager called us all into a meeting and informed us that the employee, John Puffenbarger, had not returned to work because he had been arrested. It turns out that, John Puffenbarger who had been featured on Americas Most Wanted several times where he was only known as the "Red Rodeo Rapist" since he had a Red Suzuki Rodeo he used to commit his crimes which was abducting and and sexually assaulting children had been arrested over the holiday weekend when two young girls noticed a suspicious man cruising by playgrounds and notified the police.

Needless to say the arrest and especially the reason for it came as a shock to all of us since John had been employed with the company (US West) for quite awhile and had been invited to BBQ's and other events at many of our homes where, of course, children also resided. Not surprisingly, John was known for the candy he brought to those occasions which was all homemade.

Moral of the story, be very careful because ya just never know.

Last edited:

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Updated mugshot with charges listed

Attachments

• IMG_3205.jpeg
    IMG_3205.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 0

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are all a cross section of the human population in general.
NEVER give complete trust of your children to be with anyone but yourself.
NEVER trust anyone to protect your children but yourself.
Always question if adult supervision is going to be provided. Then ask who is going to be the supervision and check them out.
Glad I'm out of that mess now. My son is dealing with it currently with our grandkids and I don't envy what he is going through.

My wife told me about a situation that happened yesterday between a student and one of their school rent a cops, and I encouraged her to report the incident to the principal ASAP. I won’t go into detail, and honestly, it may have been innocent. However, it was VERY unprofessional on his part. :censored:

I've always had an issue with schools and universities having their own law enforcement offices, because the temptation to work for the protection of the entities and not the people is there. I'm sure in the majority of the cases, they resist that temptation. I know that in some cases, they don't.

A citizen who's been the victim (or their minor children) of a criminal act should have the option of having the local, county or state law enforcement jurisdiction investigate the crime, not the school PD. It's a matter of transparency that I think should exist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom