Mossberg MVP patrol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was more accurate than I was. I didn't handhold, I mostly threw 55 grain 223 through it and was 1.5 moa with my crappie shooting. I got rid of it due to going through tough financial times with school. I actually got it so I could go run with my AR buddies without melting through retarded amounts of expensive ammo with it. I would have it again, however my being a Southpaw I went the route of a 7615P this time around and am fairly happy with it. If I were right handed I would have done the Mossberg again
20160327_213519.jpg
erg again.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been interested in these for a while. It's a bolt action rifle that takes AR mags. I can't think of anything it does better than an AR (anything I would do with one anyway) but for some reason I find myself wanting one.
Does any one here have any experience with them?

http://www.mossberg.com/product/mvp-patrol-scoped-combo-27731/
I had the MVP Patrol in .308 for a while and it was a sweet shooter and handled very well with a 10 round PMAG. The only reason I don't still have it is the Scout version they came out with a bit later that I now own instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom