Most fun car you have ever driven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1956 Austin Healey 100-4 BN2 ... first car I ever purchased, right out of high school. was my main ride for 15+ years. carried me faithfully all over ... most times I was the oldest car on the open road. she's parked in my shed waiting for me to restore...

this one is very close to mine

Last edited by a moderator:

MikesB12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's almost like a car....

i22.photobucket.com_albums_b306_ZillaRider02_7ce27342.jpg

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My first car- 1973 Opet GT, bright orange with a black stripe. Goodyear Wingfoot radials, Weber carb, header and hot cam. I lowered it 2", put on the european control arms and front and rear sway bars. I found a roll bar for it at the old parts store at 21st and Sheridan ( I don't remember the name, it was by Casa Bonita)

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be between the '65 gto me and dad partially (mechanically still waiting cosmetics) restored. It is about a 430HP 4 speed car with power nothing. Real fun to drive.

Or this

i607.photobucket.com_albums_tt156_cowboy_becker_IMG_0221.jpg

1954 IH R-200 450 c.i. 'red diamond' GAS inline six with an unsincronized 5 speed (with the goofy shift patern) and two speed axle. Top speed with the dozer is about 45-50 mph and gets about 3 miles to the gallon....Slow, loud, rough riding, hard shifting, stiff steering, heavy pulling SOB!

urbanscout

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
76' Dodge Dart.... Green and Loud. It was my first car.
My grandma's old car that was on blocks in the back of their property. I changed the oil, lubed the bearings and poured gas in the tank. It started right up! I loved that car....... lots of fun until a girlfriend wraped it around a telephone pole.

4GFirearms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my Rock buggies I use to have.

I had another one similar to it that was also a rear engine rig, but it had an LS6 engine and man would it scream...... 400+ HP in a 2600# rig with a 5.13 gear in it....

Latest posts

Top Bottom