Most over rated bands/singers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They did come up with production techniques that were unknown before. They invented POP MUSIC.
When that idiot shot John Lennon KLBJ Austin played Beatles music for about 24 hours straight.
That's when I discovered that their music sucked.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They did come up with production techniques that were unknown before. They invented POP MUSIC.

I'll agree to that 100%. They were an unstoppable music making machine for....way too long, and they did invent POP MUSIC as we know it today. Make it catchy, make the band members likable, and line our pockets with the allowance money of children.

But that list just proves my point how people think they traveled to space and hung the moon in the Yellow Submarine.
I'll give credit where credit is due, but in reality The Beatles just did stuff that black people, dirty white trash and other outcasts had been doing for years, did it in a toned down, effeminate, diluted way, and sold it to suburban white kids because they had a more acceptable image.

Who do you think inspired that Justin Bieber kid's haricut? The Beatles. Add it to the list.

They might have been the inspiration for the names of countless college girl's cats too, Eleanor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom