Most over rated bands/singers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am very familair with gecko45 however.

Is this a reference to the thread I posted over in the CCW forum?

I was kind of disappointed to find out that gecko45 was a troll job, but was delighted to find out that the troll responsible is a part of the industry. He was making AK-length "truck guns" on PSL receivers for a while. Now he's selling awesome holsters.

Lab Rat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bruce Springsteen. Never did get it, I guess. Born To Run, perhaps is pretty good, everything else is crap.

He must be a financial backer of Sirius Satellite Radio, because they play him all the freakin' time on the 80's channel. I have to change it. Blech!

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Bruce Springsteen. Never did get it, I guess. Born To Run, perhaps is pretty good, everything else is crap.

He must be a financial backer of Sirius Satellite Radio, because they play him all the freakin' time on the 80's channel. I have to change it. Blech!

Yes , I have this discussion with my friends all the time . He isnt the boss of crap. He had a concert here and announced that he was going to do some kind of lottery for tickets. This was so that nobody would over places in line. Well his show didnt even come close to selling out here. Go back to Jersey goober.

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow , I have created a monster. I thought a few that really didnt deserve it would show up , but , dadgum this is getting rediculous. Led? The original Van Halen? The Beatles? and now the Stones?

Latest posts

Top Bottom