Moving back to Tulsa!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Not us. I had a Honda Ruckus. And we lived in Moore at the time. The scooters have been gone a long while. Sold to some hipster Asians living off of 36th and Classen in OKC.

105 miles per gallon was nice though.

Or... you could get a little 250 bike, keep your mancard, and still get awesome gas mileage.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or... you could get a little 250 bike, keep your mancard, and still get awesome gas mileage.

The 49cc Ruckus is as manly as any 250cc wannabe bike. They are both not very, admittedly. But at least the Rucks makes no apologies for itself being a scooter.

I just can't bring myself to buy a cruiser that tries to bigger than what it is (like a Rebel). The 250 Ninjas are cool for what they are but I am not a sport bike fan. I think something like an old Honda CB125 would be great for city riding.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I had a 250 Honda Helix,myself and 3 other guys(each riding a Helix,that's 4 for dustin) rode from Bakersfield Ca.,in 1998, to here,1900 miles,in 4 days.Most comfortable 2 wheeled trip ever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom