Muskogee police Pepper spray 84 year old woman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The kid ran from the law. He gets what he deserves.
He thought he could evade a $50 ticket or whatever they cost. It's his actions that lead to the lady being pepper sprayed.

lol....no.

It's funny how we want to hold thugs accountable for their stupidity, but refuse to acknowledge when cops fail to keep themselves under control. In my world, I hold law enforcement to a much higher standard than I do the general public.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not saying that spraying her was right but I know how some old people are. They think because they are old they can do whatever they want. She was told to do something and didn't. Now I wouldn't have sprayed her but like some have said. We dont know what that woman could have done. She might have grabbed a gun or knife. Who knows. I wasn't there. I can just see a little on a body cam. A lot different from being there in the moment. So for that I won't make judgments.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol....no.

It's funny how we want to hold thugs accountable for their stupidity, but refuse to acknowledge when cops fail to keep themselves under control. In my world, I hold law enforcement to a much higher standard than I do the general public.
Whats funny about holding criminals accountable for their actions? He went from a traffic ticket to a potential felony by running and endangering other citizens lives.
When you choose to run, you enter into another level of enforcement. LEO in hot pursuit can chase you across jurisdictions, and enter into homes where they have ran legally. How could that be construed into an issue about LEO being held to higher standards that ordinary citizens. Of course they are and must be.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The police should be trained so that they are not drawn into these types of confrontations. My money says that the cops knew who the guy was and could have caught him the next time he left the home. Instead of playing it cool the cops escalated the situation into one where weapons were drawn and deployed. I will not condone eluding the police, by the same token, I cannot condone the police putting others in harms way pursuing traffic violations. This is really no different than a cop ramming a minivan while in pursuit of a speeder, sure the speeder is a jackass, but he's not the one that rammed the minivan.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The police should be trained so that they are not drawn into these types of confrontations. My money says that the cops knew who the guy was and could have caught him the next time he left the home. Instead of playing it cool the cops escalated the situation into one where weapons were drawn and deployed. I will not condone eluding the police, by the same token, I cannot condone the police putting others in harms way pursuing traffic violations. This is really no different than a cop ramming a minivan while in pursuit of a speeder, sure the speeder is a jackass, but he's not the one that rammed the minivan.
100% disagree. The idiot committed the crime by running. So you condone running from LEO and letting them have the night off to catch your tomorrow? Really?
Hot pursuit is what it means. You establish contact and don't loose it until the criminal is caught. The cops weren't drawn into any situation. The criminal decided to make LEO a part of his life when he left that stop sign.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
100% disagree. The idiot committed the crime by running. So you condone running from LEO and letting them have the night off to catch your tomorrow? Really?
Hot pursuit is what it means. You establish contact and don't loose it until the criminal is caught. The cops weren't drawn into any situation. The criminal decided to make LEO a part of his life when he left that stop sign.

I condone policing that makes the public's safety the highest priority, what happend in Muskogee did not.

Hot pursuit is some Buford T Justice stuff.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I condone policing that makes the public's safety the highest priority, what happend in Muskogee did not.

Hot pursuit is some Buford T Justice stuff.
No its not. The kid ran for a reason. What happened in the house with the old lady is not proper policing. Everything else was.
How about you run a red light and head for the house to see how that works out for you.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No its not. The kid ran for a reason. What happened in the house with the old lady is not proper policing. Everything else was.
How about you run a red light and head for the house to see how that works out for you.

I'm sure the guy ran for a reason, probably drug related. Don't care why he ran, the police fouled up by making the public's safety the highest priority.

Here's the difference between the guy in Muskogee and me. In my lifetime in this town, I've never given the police a reason to suspect me of using drugs. The local cops might have and have turned a blind eye to my disregard for traffic laws....in the last few days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom