needing opinions to finish off my AR15 lower build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up the lower today :woot:

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c189_driftmaster04_AR_2015_20Build_POF_USALower002.jpg

gonna start a picture thread so i can just update it as my build progresses.

csmith441

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a couple ar's... The MiAD grip is good, but I really like my MOE grip better. They will start to rattle a little though, a cleanning patch folded up against the lower will solve this issue.

The KNS anti-roll pin sets are awesome. If you have ever had a pin come out and lose it while shooting you understand that these things are life savers. They look killer too!! I like the Dog bone!!! Also if you are going to run the standard front sight, KNS makes some great front posts. KNS usually has a really good booth at the Wanenmacher.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok bringing this back up to add something i just saw while doing some looking around on the web.....

http://www.jprifles.com/1.5.1.7_small_tp.php Has anyone ever used one of these? it replaces the rear takedown pin and i guess uses an allen key to add/ subtract tension/ fit between the upper and lower recievers.... Being its a JP product im sure its top notch and seems to be a better option that say an accu-wedge or whatever incase the upper and lower dont fit just super tight.

Main reason im considering this is because i know im not using a POF Upper and im sure everyone's manufacturing techniques are somewhat different and the tolerances they hold so therefore may be a good piece to get so the fit isnt sloppy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom