Night owls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know girls like me and @Judi love men like you. No pussyfooting around -- right to the point! 😉😂😂

😘

Years ago, when I was young, dumb and full of...well...you know the rest. I did a lot of pusdyfooting around, blowing smoke up girls asses and what not. But now that I'm much older, and somewhat wiser, I just speak my mind. If I get good results, great. If it goes south, so what.

The point of the matter is...there's no need for sugar coating chit. Just mean what you say, say what you mean and own that chit like a boss. If someone gets butthurt, too phuckin' bad. Build a gotdamn bridge, and get the phuck over it.

Loves ya baby! :kiss:

170131-YoureOffended_SoWhat-02.jpg

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someday young man, someday... :comfort:

I still can't see so many of you guys as "old". I mean I WAS old when I found this joint but y'all were all babes in the woods. Now I'm STILL old but y'all ****ed around and got grey hair -- and grandkids!! 🤔🤔🤔 I did try to warn yas!! 😉 At least that's how I remember it anyway! 😂

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still can't see so many of you guys as "old". I mean I WAS old when I found this joint but y'all were all babes in the woods. Now I'm STILL old but y'all ****ed around and got grey hair -- and grandkids!! 🤔🤔🤔 I did try to warn yas!! 😉 At least that's how I remember it anyway! 😂

To be quite honest, I enjoy my life now much better than years ago. I have certain special memories that will ALWAYS be near and dear to my heart, but my life today is much more fulfilling.

Now if I could only do something about these constant aches and pains! :scream:

51313228_2331096113569505_3900259324756230144_n.jpg

upload_2021-5-9_18-15-59.png
mickeymantle1-2x.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are related by being human and OSA users I know but there could be more ways. Lol

Didn't we meet you for a deal at Barnes and Noble up on Memorial?? 🤷 Seems like I remember you talking about how much you love what you do. I'm a little jealous cuz I kinda miss herding cats and cows sometimes. It was a lot of fun ... (When you can keep your ass in the saddle ... 😉😂)

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't we meet you for a deal at Barnes and Noble up on Memorial?? 🤷 Seems like I remember you talking about how much you love what you do. I'm a little jealous cuz I kinda miss herding cats and cows sometimes. It was a lot of fun ... (When you can keep your ass in the saddle ... 😉😂)
I don’t think we’ve met but I may not remember either. You’ve really got me scratching my brain now.😂

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t think we’ve met but I may not remember either. You’ve really got me scratching my brain now.😂

Well I do remember that whoever it was did a deal with Grumpy, not me. I was just along for the ride that time ... I asked him and he said "JHFC baby ... I don't remember what I had for lunch 2 hours ago and you wanna know who I met at B&N in WHAT YEAR??" 😶😶😶

😂😂😂😂

I wish I could remember what changed hands -- THAT will trigger Scott's memory better than the who or where or when ... Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom