Night owls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got way out in the right stirrup beyond the point of being able to get back to center and had to ditch. Colt was spooked and running off a little. Best spot for me to ditch lead to me crashing into a pipe fence and then into the gravel. Then the cattle I was driving ran back over me. I really don’t think I was stepped on. I think the fractures happened when my body folded up against the fence. I remember hearing a bunch of popping. Got a couple small cuts on my head and a few gashes on a forearm that are stitched up. Ribs aren’t out of line. Ribs 5, 6, 7 and 8 are fractured in my back near my spine. I haven’t been seriously injured in several years so I was due. Lol

😳 You are making me hurt just reading about it. 😵😵 You need to take it easy for a minute!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got way out in the right stirrup beyond the point of being able to get back to center and had to ditch. Colt was spooked and running off a little. Best spot for me to ditch lead to me crashing into a pipe fence and then into the gravel. Then the cattle I was driving ran back over me. I really don’t think I was stepped on. I think the fractures happened when my body folded up against the fence. I remember hearing a bunch of popping. Got a couple small cuts on my head and a few gashes on a forearm that are stitched up. Ribs aren’t out of line. Ribs 5, 6, 7 and 8 are fractured in my back near my spine. I haven’t been seriously injured in several years so I was due. Lol
How are you related to @THAT Gurl ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom