1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Nutnfancy on Youtube....??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AirMech74, Apr 20, 2011.

1. AirMech74

AirMech74 Sharpshooter Member

Anybody watch this guy's videos? While some of them are a lil entertaining...I wonder...who is this guy? Is he active duty or prior military? :confused:....While I do enjoy a few of his videos....I can't help but think he's a lil ate up in a Mall Ninja kinda way....I could be wrong.

Anybody know anything about this dude?

2. stewartglock

stewartglock Sharpshooter Member

He talks as if he was former Air Force, and I have gotten the impression he was a reservist or at one point was. I also believe he owns or has a vested interest in a gun shop. That is what I have gathered from the few videos I have watched but could be way off. He does have some good info and reviews every now and then, and sometimes way over the top.

3. reddog1

reddog1 Sharpshooter Member

Kind of a "different" kind of fella... but he does give the good and the bad. I use him when I can.

Another guy on there is "Sooch" He's pretty good!

4. WhiteyMacD

WhiteyMacD Sharpshooter Member

Only one guy I like as far as guns go on the youtube,... Hickok45.

5. dustingaunder

dustingaunder Sharpshooter Member

Hickok45 is da man. Nutnfancy is an idiot.

6. Hoorayebay

Hoorayebay Sharpshooter Member

He's a character...

7. doctorjj

doctorjj Sharpshooter Member

He's a character. I've learned some stuff from his videos but some are hard to watch with so many "dude's" thrown in there. I do find him entertaining. I've also seen some videos where he absolutely is talking out of his butt and doesn't have a clue. In one, for instance, he was reviewing a Glock vs an XD, I think. Anyway, he was talking about the Glock and totally dismissed concerns about an unsupported chamber and in fact claimed that it was fully supported, implying that it was just a myth. Mmmkay!!! Whatever, "dude".

8. RaysZ71

RaysZ71 Sharpshooter Member

Yes, I do too. I really like all his videos and wish I had land like his to shoot like that.

9. cznick

cznick Sharpshooter Member

Agree w/ Hickok45, also like Jeff Quinn w/Gunblast. jeff is a cooool dude in my book. A little funny also.

10. poopgiggle

poopgiggle Sharpshooter Member

I can't stand nutnfancy's voice. Or the things he says. I also don't like how all of his videos last at least 20 minutes.

THE WORST are the philosophical videos (about BEING A SHEEPDOG or THE TACTICAL MINDSET) where you actually see his face. I find his mannerisms offputting.

Hickok45 is the anti-nutnfancy. nutnfancy's videos are a lot of worthless talking with no shooting. Hickok45 just shoots stuff. I could watch him ring 80-yard gongs all day <3

Jeff Quinn's videos are great because they're all basically "HERE IS THIS GUN. I LIKE THIS GUN. IMMA SHOOT IT NOW."

E: nutnfancy is an Air Force reservist, IIRC.