Occipital Cellulitis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it wasn't for doctor appointments I might never leave the property. Wife likes 'em...because it gets me to town where I wind up buying her lunch and dinner and stopping in to various stores because "we need it"...whatever it has to be. And I know that's complete bulls**t because I have never IN MY LIFE needed anything from Hobby Lobby.

Same here. I don't want to even get out of my pjs on the days I don't work ... I'm slowly turning into my dad. The only time he left his property after dropping large animals was for doctor's appointments and to go quail hunting. Which was kinda interesting because he had a dozen coveys of quail and incubated his own eggs. It's not like he couldn't just run out back and grab a couple for dinner when he wanted. Lol

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Always wear eye protection when grinding something or especially using the weed eater. I can still remember guys coming into the VA after weed eating. Their teeth were green-just kidding, that vegetation in the eye is no laughing matter it creates one heck of an infection, the grass begins to decompose, eye is infected and it's quite dangerous leading to a loss of vision.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I came in late but on the news dr. bratsler was talking about the new covid presenting as pink eye. Any possibility of this for @THAT Gurl ?

Man I hope not. I finished all my antibiotics like they told me to and my eye is better but it feels like there is a handful of sand in it all the time. I really need to go back to the optometrist and have him take another look but the store changed owners and I've been crazy busy. Oh hell, who am I kidding -- let me get off here and call the fella!🤦

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man I hope not. I finished all my antibiotics like they told me to and my eye is better but it feels like there is a handful of sand in it all the time. I really need to go back to the optometrist and have him take another look but the store changed owners and I've been crazy busy. Oh hell, who am I kidding -- let me get off here and call the fella!🤦
Yep. Don’t take this lightly. Eye issues can get very serious very quickly. I say this because I’ve seen it happen. Good job!

Latest posts

Top Bottom