OKC area WARNING: Rick Hernandez, claims to be OCPD, offers checks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to know why he would even say he's a cop....."Hey man it's me Rick, the cop. I want to buy your stuff" Just don't seem right.

tumbler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a guy (Rick Hernandez) email me a few days ago about buying an AR15 upper. He claimed to be with the Oklahoma City Police Department (later on the phone he mentioned something about being a reserve officer)

I don't believe OCPD has any reserve officers. OCSO does, but City I don't think so....

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must be doing something wrong. I have asked several people here if they could take a check for stuff I have bought. Of course, I am really not that hard to find ...

There is a reason I only do business with established members here.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must be doing something wrong. I have asked several people here if they could take a check for stuff I have bought. Of course, I am really not that hard to find ...

There is a reason I only do business with established members here.

There's a select group of about 5-6 people which I would accept a check from

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a similar guy contact me about 6 months ago in reagrds to an AK I had for sale. I believe at this time he was with the Narcotics "division". He wanted to meet up after a "raid" around 11pm at a ghetto gas station. No thank you.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There's a select group of about 5-6 people which I would accept a check from

Yeah, five people: my parents, my wife's parents, and The Pope. Everybody else is cash on the barrel head, baby! (OK, I'd give special consideration to Ted Nugent as long as he doesn't run for office.)

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guy also contacted me about 6 months ago in reagrds to an AK I had for sale. I believe at this time he was with the Narcotics "division". He wanted to meet up after a "raid" around 11pm at a ghetto gas station. No thank you.

Maybe he wanted more than the AK...:shocked:

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So is this guy a member here? If so, why is this not in the feedback section? Without anymore input, it is kind of bad to be blasting him without him being a member here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom