Oklahoma Lawmaker Plans Drug Testing For Welfare Recipients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tattumike

Marksman
Reaction score
There are many things wrong with our country that some good old comman sense could fix. Now if only they taught comman sense in school we might just have a chance. Heck we can't even spank our children without some one screaming abuse or something to that effect.

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm all for this!!! I'm so sick of leaches sucking this country dry. It's not our fault that someone has 7 kids and can't afford them, or even get a job. So lets also pay for their gas or car repairs while we are at it. If I have to take a pee test to get a job, you better have to take one to get FREE money. While we are at it, can we do something about kids and taxes? Why do people with kids get so much cash back on taxes? For example, someone pays in $1,000 in federal taxes, but gets back $4-5000. Then I pay in $5-6000 in federal and get back >$1,000

Tattumike

Marksman
Reaction score
I'm all for this!!! I'm so sick of leaches sucking this country dry. It's not our fault that someone has 7 kids and can't afford them, or even get a job. So lets also pay for their gas or car repairs while we are at it. If I have to take a pee test to get a job, you better have to take one to get FREE money. While we are at it, can we do something about kids and taxes? Why do people with kids get so much cash back on taxes? For example, someone pays in $1,000 in federal taxes, but gets back $4-5000. Then I pay in $5-6000 in federal and get back >$1,000
That is easy to answer. Its insintive to bring more people into the system so they can make even more cash.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems more logical to just cancel welfare for the able-bodied. But what do I know? - I'm not a lawyer and this probably can't be done because it violates their civil rights in some way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom