OSU- OU Jokes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com_2013_11_oklahoma_state_fan.4beec9a2796ca28e98539d0a79a3e7d0.png

Attachments

• oklahoma-state-fan.jpg
    oklahoma-state-fan.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 183

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was reported that Oklahoma head football coach Bob Stoops will only be dressing twenty players for the Texas game. The rest of the players will have to get dressed by themselves.

i42.photobucket.com_albums_e340_sf3883_ou20fan.jpg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your shirt says OU because you went to Walmart. My shirt says OSU because I graduated from OSU.

Actually I have title on my shirt. My diploma is on the wall in my office and that is more important than what school is on your shirt.

For the record, it wasn't about OU vs. OSU. The turkey leg waving is hilarious regardless of the choice of team shirt. He doesn't look old enough to have attended OSU yet, so he shouldn't support anything but peewee football teams.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you shouldn't support a team unless you've gone to school there? Not sure... sounds like that's what you're implying. Could be wrong, though.

It was in response to dasbill saying the difference in OU and OSU shirts are OU guy buys his at Wal Mart and OSU guy went to school at OSU. So I was saying by that logic, the turkey leg kid is to young to be an OSU student so he can't wear the OSU shirt yet.

In reality, it didn't matter to me if the kid was wearing a Made in Oklahoma shirt or USA #1 shirt. The waving the turkey leg and snatching a bite as it passed by his mouth was funny to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom