Paypal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ousoonerfan22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dumb question but years ago I used paypal to buy items off ebay now I've forgot how to use it! If I win an auction on an item do they send a statement or bill to my account then I enter my credit card information to my paypal account to pay for it?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After you win the auction you will be prompted to pay, if you choose PayPal as the payment method PayPal will send you an Email, after opening the link at the EMail to PayPal you will sign into PayPal and you will pay from there where you also will get to see who youre paying.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder about E-Bay and PayPal. E-Bay wants everyone to use PayPal, yet many of the items they sell can get your PayPal account locked. Makes no sense to me.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On Amazon we use our credit card. On eBay we use our credit card but the receipt comes from PayPal??? OK by me I guess. I've tried to pay through PayPal recently and they said I already had an account. Ah, OK. I kinda remember that but don't remember my log in name or password. I thought PayPal would have a forgot you log in info help but it didn't. Odd I thought.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok so i have been wondering. I always buy and sell stuff on craigslist. Always get messages or talk to scammers who want to deal in everything except cash. Usually call their BS right up front.

The other day one guy was talking about paypal. Naturally i declined but was thinking is it safe. Can u get scammed somehow through paypal? Would you guys buy / sell guns with paypal?

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PayPal is owned by eBay now. Anything that could be called a "weapon" is not allowed to be paid for via PayPal and if you get caught doing it your account and all money will be frozen.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PayPal is owned by eBay now. Anything that could be called a "weapon" is not allowed to be paid for via PayPal and if you get caught doing it your account and all money will be frozen.
Not quite right, they will close your account but they can't keep your money. They will send you a check or transfer the balance to your checking account.

Latest posts

Top Bottom