Ph T&T in Mustang - Pretty Ph King Good

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They opened a week ago and we finally stopped in. They are in the old Carnival Pizza building. It still doesn't beat Phở Hoa, but for being local, it is really good. The broth was hearty and flavorful. I got their P3 which has rare steak, well done brisket, and tendon. The tendon was fantastic. We also got their A3 that is a grilled pork Vietnamese spring roll. It was absolutely amazing. Their large was bigger than Phở Hoa if my memory serves me correctly. Prices are $5.25 for the small and $6.25 for the large. No medium size.

My wife and I both really enjoyed it. I can't wait to get some more of the spring rolls. They were really, really good. They also gave us 2 egg rolls to try for free.

ETA: The noodles weren't as good as Phở Hoa either. Good, but Phở Hoa edges them out. That place is hard to beat, but I probably won't go there much unless I'm in the area. This place is too good to drive past it.

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Misc_e49dbda1.jpg

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Misc_5867b830.jpg

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is delicious, flavorful soup.

One thing I forgot, the broth is better IMO than Phở Hoa in OKC. It was very rich and flavorful. It was also spicier out of the gate. I didn't need to paint it red with rooster sauce to clear out the sinuses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom