What the Ph ?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Keep me posted, I'd be down for meeting up with you all and trying this shiznit out... Someone PM me if you'd like me to tag along cause I ain't really watching this thread that closely.

Thanks and Pho Q! :D

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that the PHO place near the golden golf ball building? Remodeled a couple of years ago? Always crowded at lunch?

Yep, just east of Miriwa on NW 23rd.

I'm telling you, it's ALOT different than most places in town. there are two or three places that I'd call good (comparing to some homemade Pho) and this one is the best.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's her.

Corner of the building. Lumpy parking lot.

Last time I was there was a bit over 2 years ago, maybe 3 (and off and on 2 or 3 times a year for the 5 years before that). At that time the broth was weak and watery with almost no flavor. Had to add the red chili sauce, plum sauce, salt and even soy sauce to get some taste out of it. Beef broth should be a dark brown with a very rich almost over powering beef flavor IMO. The stuff I got at Pho Hoa was just not my thing.

Maybe they've changed since the last time I was there. Might be worth another try.

Thanks for the heads up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom