What the Ph ?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to hit the Pho Air One in the Town Center shopping center in MWC at lunchtime today to try it out and there was an eviction notice on the door and it was locked up tight!

One of these days...

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried to hit the Pho Air One in the Town Center shopping center in MWC at lunchtime today to try it out and there was an eviction notice on the door and it was locked up tight!

One of these days...

I tried to go several months back, it was closed for renovations. Tried again a month later and it was just meh. Wasn't gross by any means, definitely edible, but it's worth the drive to Pho Hoa if you've got the time.

I believe there's another pho place on Air Depot between 29th and 15th on the east side of the road, in that center with My Dentist, Wings 2 Go, etc. I could be wrong, though, but I'm sure I've seen a pho shop there.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got to try it today at Pho Hoa on 23rd. Pretty good stuff. XL of P8 was definitely overkill, though I gave it hell. Couldn't quite finish it. Think the large would be just right.

Wasn't sure exactly what all to put in the broth, so I just put some of the green stuff they bring on the side, some of the rooster hot sauce and some soy sauce. I have 'em hold the cilantro, since I'm not a fan.

Wished the wife and I had someone with us that could explain what everything was (sauces, etc) but we enjoyed it, nonetheless.

I'll definitely eat it again.

Not sure if it was just a one-time thing or if it's always like that, but it was cash-only today...so heads-up.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
finally went by Saigon Palace in Tulsa .. the pho was good
much better than the two others in Tulsa, I tried.

Latest posts

Top Bottom