Post like redneck 1861

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I understand, the people that brag about being a Seal are normally full of crap. I personally only know 1 Navy Seal, he has been one of my best friends for the last 6 years. I knew him for 2 years before he told me that he was a Seal, and the only reason I found out then is because we were out at a local bar, when some guy was claiming to be a Seal and was collecting donations for fallen Seals. Thats when my buddy told me that they do not become a Seal for the status symbol, he rarely talks about it with his civilian friends.

My grandfather is a Vietnam Veteran, he has only talked to me about some things that happened over there once, and that was when he gave me one of the Purple Hearts that he received. He wont talk to family about anything that happened over there. He goes to the VFW and the American Legion several times a week to be around other veterans.

There used to be a customer at my mom's photo shop who claimed he was in some Navy group and then it became the SEALs. He said the NVA had executed, cut up some of ours and thrown them into a pit, and when his unit found them, he had to go in to the pit to collect their tags. After that he didn't trust any Vietnamese. He said he had a hard time dealing with it. He flipped out on a guy at a diner who was making a flying bullet sound with a balloon. MPs got called, etc.
This was all second hand from my mom. I asked him about it, but he said he didn't like to talk about it. :shrug:

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was a PurpleHaze once. I got the Keelty Award for Gallant ********. General Fieldmarshal Grand Admiral Shootin 4 Fun awarded it to me personally.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I hung around on this forum more back when this guy was posting. Sounds like I missed out on some good stories.

AND I got to see this magnificent piece of manliness up close and personal ... He is NOT an urban legend, though many think so ... But I know better ... I SAW HIM! :D

But none of his posts compared to me finding out (through a little interwebz sluthing) that our darling Mr. Redneck was a white supremist, living in a singlewide trailer in the middle of nowhere, with his white mother, the DOC employee, who had let her black parolee boyfriend move in with them ... :lookaroun (Yeah, that's the TRUE story of redneck1861 ...)

No wonder the boy was "conflicted" ...

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redneck1861

Hey everyone, I live out in the country in little axe on private property, tonight I was walking outside to get my cell phone, that I left in my car, while walking outside and heard voices out in the brush, which is about 25 feet from my car, this scared me, I run back to the house and get my dad and my Glock 22 and he his Glock 23, and spot light, we still hear at least 3 men talking, we stay out for about 10 minutes shining the light and voices stop. We go back in, I then go to the bedroom to put my pistol away, I hear the voices again, look out the window and see movement out by one of my other cars
Now, I go to the gun safe, I grab my AR-15, and hand my dad my AK-47. Now to the funny part, we are out side, I am wearing my boxers and a tee shirt carrying my AR againt my shoulder, ready to rock n' roll. and my dad wearing nothing but his tighty whities packing my AK, we start walking towards the voices/movement, then we hear Oh *hit and 3 guys take off running across the fence.. We sure scared thoes SOB's

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another redneck post

I don't know if yall have seen this on the news or if it was even covered by the news, but I thought it was interesting and figured I would share it. This happened yesterday evening.

I can't guarantee how accurate this information is, because I did not personally witness it, I am only posting info. on what I was told by someone that did witness it.

Yesterday around 5PM at Country Boy on HWY 9 just east of Norman, 2 men attacked another man, apparantly with the intent on killing him. I will not post names, because I dont want to mess up any investigations that may be going on. The victim is in his mid to late 20's, the 2 attackers were older men and his ex-inlaws. 1 of the attackers had 15 knives or edged weapons on his person, and 1 gun. The other attacker for sure had brass knuckles, and other weapons that I dont know what they were. They attacked him out in the parking lot of the store. Aparantly the victim is a bada$$, he supposedly knocked the first guy out cold with 1 hit, and the second one went down after a few hits, I was told the second guy was badly bleeding from his face.

Luckily nobody was seriously hurt, well except for the BG's pride maybe. The BG with the gun, does have a CCW permit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom