Presidential debates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These presidential debates only matter as far as the impact they have on undecideds. Since none of you are undecided I question the sagacity of your debate analysis.
No one who is undecided, is analyzing this debate and breaking it down for you. If they don't have their minds made up at this point, they really don't have any business voting. They might as well go into the voting booth blind folded, for all the good it will do. :(

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Donald has one major issue and that's spending too much time on himself, leaving precious little time to hit Clinton on her significant vulnerabilities. When she spoke about all the women he's disparaged, he absolutely should've brought up how many women she's publicly attacked. He whiffed it.
Agree too much time on his business, but he is a businessman and not a politician. He absolutely screwed up not bringing up Paula Jones, and the other ladies that bill took advantage of

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you're saying Nixon was more corrupt than Hillary is? I'm having a tough time determining if you're just trying to have it both ways, or you really haven't figured out which one is more corrupt?
Nixon didn't have his IT guy ask Reddit how to remove names from emails before deleting them.

Sent from my Nokia 6100 using Tapatalk

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agree too much time on his business, but he is a businessman and not a politician. He absolutely screwed up not bringing up Paula Jones, and the other ladies that bill took advantage of
That's assuming one is guilty until proven innocent. Jones failed to even demonstrate potential damages in her suit.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On another point, if you don't already own an AR-15 it might be a good time to invest in one. When Hilly made the statement about military weapons, I felt the market price go up a click.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one who is undecided, is analyzing this debate and breaking it down for you. If they don't have their minds made up at this point, they really don't have any business voting. They might as well go into the voting booth blind folded, for all the good it will do. :(

But undecideds do vote. I may just be splitting hairs here.

As a Trump supporter I am not in despair because of this debate. Perhaps my favorite line was when Trump said "Those are just political words by a politician" . I think there is a growing sense of that among voters and it resonated.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nixon didn't have his IT guy ask Reddit how to remove names from emails before deleting them.

Nixon had Liddy, so I'm not sure we've done anything but quantify that they both had people doing illegal deeds. To Ridge's point, I think the ledger sheets tend to indicate the Clintons as more corrupt, seeing as how neither of them ever ran a business or produced anything.

At least Nixon ended the Vietnam war, Hillary just destabilized a sovereign nation to create another terrorist safe haven. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom