Rechargeable AR rail flashlight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KipK

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking for a rechargeable AR picatinny rail mount flashlight. I do not need a laser. I have one already. I want it small. Six inches long and 2 inches wide is way too big. I don't care either way about strobe affects. Plus, I don't want anything over $200. Any recommendations appreciated.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So this is $160ish for the full setup plus or minus a few bucks. It’s fully potted, which help with durability when mounted to a firearm, and I’m pretty sure he uses dual springs, which is essential for a wml as well. Someone could probably correct me if I’m wrong. No frills, no strobe BS, no lasers, nothing but a flashlight, a mount, and a button to turn it on. No need to worry about snagging your wire or your worry about your switch going bad. It’s made in the good ol US of A too.

Light:
https://malkoffdevices.com/products/mdc-bodyguard1: it’s rechargable as you can use IMR16340s in it, but you can also use CR123s in it if you have to. Dual fuel is a great option to have.
2: it’s 1” wide and 3.75” long
3: it’s fully potted
4: small company, and great customer service.
5: sign up for their emails, get 20% off your first order.
6: made in America.

Mount:
https://www.gggaz.com/one-inch-flashlight-mounting-ring.html1:handy and multi use for any 1” light you use down the road.
2: military/leo discount (if applicable)
3: made in America.

crispy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw one a guy was selling in another gun group but now I can’t remember what it was. It was pretty cool looking and was rechargeable and mounted right to the rail. It almost looked like an angled handgrip

Latest posts

Top Bottom