Samsung Galaxy Tab?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apple has lost its edge. It was not Apple that made the iphone what it is. It was the developers. When the iphone came out, it was junk. The private developers made a crappy device and industry leader. They have now jumped ship to android. The next generation devices will show the true colors. Android is constantly growing while Apple is worried about bankruptcy because Jobs is ill.

I am a webos fan but it is in the same boat as apple. WebOS is the superior os programming of the mobile world. They will need to release the OS to HTC, samsung, and motorola before it takes off. If HP tries to keep it in house, it will eventually only be on printers.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a webos fan but it is in the same boat as apple. WebOS is the superior os programming of the mobile world. They will need to release the OS to HTC, samsung, and motorola before it takes off. If HP tries to keep it in house, it will eventually only be on printers.

I liked WebOS, it was better polished and far more consistent than Android and iOS. It just needs developers. There isn't even a working VNC Viewer for WebOS :(
Also it needs TS-only input to be possible. I think WebOS 2.0 does this now.

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What did I say about your ability to troll me?

You have to be at least this tall to ride. :smack:

I like chucky cheese and ribbons, *******!

I threw out the bait and reeled you right on in. I'm afraid I'm going to have to release due to your abnormally large ego. It won't fit in my boat.:tounge2:

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I threw out the bait and reeled you right on in. I'm afraid I'm going to have to release due to your abnormally large ego. It won't fit in my boat.:tounge2:

If you think you reeled anything in other than delusion,... you might want to head up to Chucky Cheeses.

You threw out bait. Sure.

I posted the real data.

You said something stupid about unique programming.

I asked for detail.

Being a pretty good troll, I can tell you, there was not taking of bait there. If my pulse even sped up by 1 bpm, it would have been more from Perrone, not you. And thats only because I thought he had thicker skin.

:hypnotize:

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's something wrong with his medulla oblongota!
ai.ytimg.com_vi_UfC4u5GCy3I_0.jpg

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought the Tab...I just like Android better. This thing is pretty cool. If it updates later on, even better. I think iOS is overrated as well. I really like the fact that I can broadcast a secure wifi network with it along with some other features.

Latest posts

Top Bottom