Scheels coming to Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been to a couple of Scheels stores in Iowa, great stores. Bought a Rem 700 varmint rifle, other stuff over the years. Would go there way before Bass Pro/Cabelas.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, it is, though its not nearly as bad as Promenade mall. Since I've lived in the Tulsa metro area (BA, but you know what I mean) I watched the demise of Eastland mall (though I'm glad the made some use of it), watch Promenade mall go downhill faster than hot crap on an icy hill and Woodland is starting the same trend, hastened by the covid scare. Its the one place I definitely ignore the no firearm sign on the doors, and I usually only go there to eat at Its Greek To Me.
But, if this store opens up I'll definitely be going there to check it out.

I can hardly imagine Woodland Hills going downhill. Promenade? I remember when that was called Southland, and it was a really nice area.

What do you suppose is causing the downward spiral of these old iconic malls?

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can hardly imagine Woodland Hills going downhill. Promenade? I remember when that was called Southland, and it was a really nice area.

What do you suppose is causing the downward spiral of these old iconic malls?
Don't go there!
Southroads was on the north side, Promenade on the south.
Promenade used to be Southland.. were where we shopped as children.. shame they let someone take over Promenade soon no customers left and a downward spiral.

Latest posts

Top Bottom